• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Have to bob my 1989 5ton not by choice. info and help needed

Goobs

"how to make friends and influence people" Still reckon I would have "humored" them just to get along and prevent future hostilities! Hope the (posting) Truck owner with the hostile HOA gets something sorted out to suit his requirements.

Not to hijack the OP thread, but some pretense on my previous statement and not to attack your statement, just to give some background:

I built a 2000 sq ft garage onto my house, all within city, county, state and HOA rules and laws, they gave me grief the entire way.
I have 6 vehicles that I rotate driving all the time (including the MV) - they stated I am storing vehicles as there is no reason for two people to have 6 vehicles....THIS IS STILL AMERICA...Right?
I have 3 trailers and one being a 32 ft 5th wheel. Guidelines are that they just need to be behind a fence. I put up a motorized gate up half way down my 172' driveway that is 6' tall - they complained about my trailer, yet 7 other homeowners have trailers in their driveways that don't get harassed.
When I purchased my MV, I got a letter stating there were loud motor noises and noxious fumes emanating from my residence..........the truck is registered, titled and passed all emissions tests in Texas.......there are 3 other diesel vehicles, one being a converted school bus for a camp parked on the street, yet no none of them have been harassed by the HOA.

So yes, I am not interested in making friends with a HOA of elderly people that have publically stated they don't like younger families moving into THEIR neighborhood.

Back to the regularly scheduled programming.

Goobs

Last edited: