• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Head gasket leak??

texas30cal

I won't get to work on it until sat as I have two engine rebuilds due on Friday and a AC prowler throttle cable, Cv shaft, and have to get the mud out of the rear diff. My stuff is ALWAYS last!!

texas30cal

Good news is I don't think it's the turbo as it has near zero movement in the shaft, in the process of deleting the flame heater now, got most of it removed and have to read about what to do with the supply line from the IP.

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This time of year, I ALWAYS get random leaks on my MVs, and those that I've overhauled for customers get returned around this same time of year for random leaks also. When springtime hits, and the weather warms up, the leaks generally tend to disappear until next January. Cold spells have been common this winter, and cause all kinds of funky problems with these older vehicles.

Take Gimp's advice and go run your truck hard; it will blow out a lot of residual crap and get everything nice & settled in once everything warms up.

rustystud

This time of year, I ALWAYS get random leaks on my MVs, and those that I've overhauled for customers get returned around this same time of year for random leaks also. When springtime hits, and the weather warms up, the leaks generally tend to disappear until next January. Cold spells have been common this winter, and cause all kinds of funky problems with these older vehicles.

Take Gimp's advice and go run your truck hard; it will blow out a lot of residual crap and get everything nice & settled in once everything warms up.
Good sound advice !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks