• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello everyone, new here.

11DG

RWH was clear... Talk about this privately.

Is it too hard for you to understand he wants you to call or PM/private message?
No it's not hard for me to understand. As pre my initial post I'm new here. I don't use forums or social media of any type. So I don't know how to PM, I already tried and couldn't figure it out. That's why I asked him to pm me a price. I would call but I work in a fab shop, in a steel building, way out in the so I'm not calling any body except maybe the emergency services. It's a very nice truck, but if it's north of 25k it's more then I want to spend. Any ways today's been an enlightening day but iv got welding to do. So I bid you fine folks a nice rest of your day.

Last edited by a moderator:

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No it's not hard for me to understand. As pre my initial post I'm new here. I don't use forums or social media of any type. So I don't know how to PM, I already tried and couldn't figure it out. That's why I asked him to pm me a price. I would call but I work in a fab shop, in a steel building, way out in the so I'm not calling any body except maybe the emergency services. It's a very nice truck, but if it's north of 25k it's more then I want to spend. Any ways today's been an enlightening day but iv got welding to do. So I bid you fine folks a nice rest of your day.
If you were looking in PA and didn't flinch at the price, it's highly unlikely that RWH's price will shock you...

RWH is trying to comply with the "no sales in the open forum" rules.

None of my business... but....

Last edited by a moderator:

11DG

I'm sorry this is all a very confusing time in my life. I don't use forums, or social media. I just get an email and click on a thing and start talking. I just wana buy a truck.

Truthfully, as a child the HMMWV was my hero, but now as a veteran, I'll see them in my nightmares. But still my favorite truck though. I could have bought one years ago. Though I only recently gave my self permission to own one (Thank you VA). I'm going to be an emotional wreck the day it arrives.

Any ways, So what I'm looking for is, I think, an M1097? Which is the army version of the USMC M1025? I'm probably wrong. I just want an army truck for the same reasons I wouldn't put on another branches uniform.

I just need to sit down and read the -10. I know I want GEP 4L80E two door, soft top with X doors. Rod Hall suspension would be cool but I could install that later, probably won't. I just don't want the fight a 6.2 TH400 will give you.

Any one know a guy with a truck like that. 👍 <my very first emoji.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm sorry this is all a very confusing time in my life. I don't use forums, or social media. I just get an email and click on a thing and start talking. I just wana buy a truck.

Truthfully, as a child the HMMWV was my hero, but now as a veteran, I'll see them in my nightmares. But still my favorite truck though. I could have bought one years ago. Though I only recently gave my self permission to own one (Thank you VA). I'm going to be an emotional wreck the day it arrives.

Any ways, So what I'm looking for is, I think, an M1097? Which is the army version of the USMC M1025? I'm probably wrong. I just want an army truck for the same reasons I wouldn't put on another branches uniform.

I just need to sit down and read the -10. I know I want GEP 4L80E two door, soft top with X doors. Rod Hall suspension would be cool but I could install that later, probably won't. I just don't want the fight a 6.2 TH400 will give you.

Any one know a guy with a truck like that. 👍 <my very first emoji.
From one Vet to another….I sell trucks, I have 2 acres of trucks, running and non-running.
I have everything from m998 3 speeds to turbo charged slantbacks and everything in between.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks