• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Arizona...

Bretsuaz48

Just purchased my first and second MVs. Purchased an M1008 yesterday, and a Deuce today. The Deuce I haven't even seen in person yet. I have seen pictures, though. It is coming from San Clemente. Should be here wednesday. I will post up some pics of the M1008. The Deuce are in PDF format an I don't know how to post them up. I will email it to someone if they want to help me out.

Bret

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll297/bretsuaz/M1008.jpg

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice to see another AZ military vehicle person. I don't know everything, but let me know if you need any Deuce help.

ragedracer

Just purchased my first and second MVs. Purchased an M1008 yesterday, and a Deuce today. The Deuce I haven't even seen in person yet. I have seen pictures, though. It is coming from San Clemente. Should be here wednesday. I will post up some pics of the M1008. The Deuce are in PDF format an I don't know how to post them up. I will email it to someone if they want to help me out.

Bret

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll297/bretsuaz/M1008.jpg

Nice! I'm off 35th Ave and Thunderbird. I'd be happy to drive your deuce for you any time you need it driven.

:razz:

Bretsuaz48

Nice! I'm off 35th Ave and Thunderbird. I'd be happy to drive your deuce for you any time you need it driven.

:razz:
We will have to meet up sometime and you can take it for a spin. It is really a nice truck. Hopefully I will figure out how to drive it when it gets here wednesday. If not, I may be calling you drive it sooner than later.

Here is a pic of the truck I really wanted. Instead, though, I ended up with a truck from the same guy except it is green, has a hard top and is not a whistler. He has some nice trucks. I paid $4,800.00 for it, but it has new paint, new tires, fuel and oil filters replaced, new brake lines.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll297/bretsuaz/m35a2.jpg

ragedracer

We will have to meet up sometime and you can take it for a spin. It is really a nice truck. Hopefully I will figure out how to drive it when it gets here wednesday. If not, I may be calling you drive it sooner than later.

Here is a pic of the truck I really wanted. Instead, though, I ended up with a truck from the same guy except it is green, has a hard top and is not a whistler. He has some nice trucks. I paid $4,800.00 for it, but it has new paint, new tires, fuel and oil filters replaced, new brake lines.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll297/bretsuaz/m35a2.jpg

I've only driven one once. I'm not sure you want me taking it first. LOL!

I'd love to go for a ride, though. They are really cool trucks! Someday, when I have room, I'll be getting one of my own.

fstfrdy

im in glendale if you need a hand you might want to check out the amvcc at armytrucks.org we meet once a month and we will be in the vets parade on wed. i could recomend a couple but they aint cheap(the good ones arent)

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome. AMVCC is a great club to get associated with. (good food once a month as well) I think we'll be doing a night patrol in the next couple months. We need to get that together.

I look forward to meeting you.

Bretsuaz48

It is here! took it for a spin around the block. Everyone wanted a ride! The guy that delivered it was a veteran, and thought this truck was really nice. Starts right up and purrrrrs like a kitten. I actually did pretty well on my first trip out. Right hand turns are kinda tough. The only problem I see so far is the turn signals don't work. I will take a look at them when I get off work. I will post up some pics soon!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks