• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Arizona...

Bretsuaz48

Just purchased my first and second MVs. Purchased an M1008 yesterday, and a Deuce today. The Deuce I haven't even seen in person yet. I have seen pictures, though. It is coming from San Clemente. Should be here wednesday. I will post up some pics of the M1008. The Deuce are in PDF format an I don't know how to post them up. I will email it to someone if they want to help me out.

Bret

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll297/bretsuaz/M1008.jpg

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice to see another AZ military vehicle person. I don't know everything, but let me know if you need any Deuce help.

ragedracer

Just purchased my first and second MVs. Purchased an M1008 yesterday, and a Deuce today. The Deuce I haven't even seen in person yet. I have seen pictures, though. It is coming from San Clemente. Should be here wednesday. I will post up some pics of the M1008. The Deuce are in PDF format an I don't know how to post them up. I will email it to someone if they want to help me out.

Bret

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll297/bretsuaz/M1008.jpg

Nice! I'm off 35th Ave and Thunderbird. I'd be happy to drive your deuce for you any time you need it driven.

:razz:

Bretsuaz48

Nice! I'm off 35th Ave and Thunderbird. I'd be happy to drive your deuce for you any time you need it driven.

:razz:
We will have to meet up sometime and you can take it for a spin. It is really a nice truck. Hopefully I will figure out how to drive it when it gets here wednesday. If not, I may be calling you drive it sooner than later.

Here is a pic of the truck I really wanted. Instead, though, I ended up with a truck from the same guy except it is green, has a hard top and is not a whistler. He has some nice trucks. I paid $4,800.00 for it, but it has new paint, new tires, fuel and oil filters replaced, new brake lines.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll297/bretsuaz/m35a2.jpg

ragedracer

We will have to meet up sometime and you can take it for a spin. It is really a nice truck. Hopefully I will figure out how to drive it when it gets here wednesday. If not, I may be calling you drive it sooner than later.

Here is a pic of the truck I really wanted. Instead, though, I ended up with a truck from the same guy except it is green, has a hard top and is not a whistler. He has some nice trucks. I paid $4,800.00 for it, but it has new paint, new tires, fuel and oil filters replaced, new brake lines.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll297/bretsuaz/m35a2.jpg

I've only driven one once. I'm not sure you want me taking it first. LOL!

I'd love to go for a ride, though. They are really cool trucks! Someday, when I have room, I'll be getting one of my own.

fstfrdy

im in glendale if you need a hand you might want to check out the amvcc at armytrucks.org we meet once a month and we will be in the vets parade on wed. i could recomend a couple but they aint cheap(the good ones arent)

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome. AMVCC is a great club to get associated with. (good food once a month as well) I think we'll be doing a night patrol in the next couple months. We need to get that together.

I look forward to meeting you.

Bretsuaz48

It is here! took it for a spin around the block. Everyone wanted a ride! The guy that delivered it was a veteran, and thought this truck was really nice. Starts right up and purrrrrs like a kitten. I actually did pretty well on my first trip out. Right hand turns are kinda tough. The only problem I see so far is the turn signals don't work. I will take a look at them when I get off work. I will post up some pics soon!