• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Boston,MA

hectore3

M-37.jpgM-37pic2.jpg

Glad to have found this site on the suggestion of a friend. Just bought this M-37 last week. HMMV wheels with 37 inch tires. Flathead 6 is gone. Was replaced with a 300ci Ford straight 6 and a SM465 4 speed manual, 5.83 gears. Looks to be fairly solid so far with a few fluid leaks and whatever other surprises crop up.

Not looking to do anything too radical. Would like to go with 4.88 gears,M-Series disc kit, LED lighting and when cash permits fuel injection/Gear Vendors OD. Hope to pick the hive mind on here for knowledge and lessons learned for a successful build. Thank you all for having me.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Welcome from KS. If possible can you put up a close up picture of the wheels, it looks like they are the early 8 bolt wheel but have 5 lugs.

Carl_in_NH

Greetings from NH.

Why not cruise up to NH next Friday / Saturday for the Weare Rally? Should get your fill of green iron to view there, and it's not too far away. Check www.mvmvc.org for more info.

hectore3

I will do that hopefully this week along with other pics of interior,engine bay etc. Like I responded to another poster I bought this truck sight unseen except in the parking lot at work a few months ago. Out of character for me as I'm pretty conservative regarding sales like this. But the seller has been a friend for going on 15 years so I trust him.

Desoto,KS? One of my many military buddies live in Mulvane,KS. Thank you again for the warm invite.

hectore3

Thank you for the heads up! I didn't know such an event existed in the Northeast. I'm hoping to get everything transferred and good to go by Tuesday-Wednesday of this week. If that plan works I will be trucking up there slow as all get out haha!

Artisan

Looks sweet! I was born in Worcester and raised
till 12 in Oakdale, a suburb if W Boylston...a LONG time
ago, like 45 years ago...

Nice rig!

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome from just south of you on Cape Cod. Will be attending the show in NH but not driving the M923. Still a few more bugs to work out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks