• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Columbus, OH!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you guys ever heard of ReCreation Land? Lots of open area and primitive camping, water and fun. 60,000 acres in southeast Ohio..check it out!!

Sounds nice, but you can't play with the trucks there from what I see.

oilcan

Kip, you've been threatening to host a real rally for hundreds of years. Time to start cuttin' more trails at the farm, ain't it?

:doghead: :gimp: :tinkerbell:

Action Man

I might be asking in the wrong forum, but I'm looking for someone who's good with their hands that might be able to help me fix the strut on my Mustang. It's the front left strut and the bolts snapped right off. Wasn't really sure where to post asking for help, but I'll probably need it. Any help would definitely be appreciated and I wouldn't mind meeting some of you guys.

Action Man

What's a strut? I don't recall any of the TM's showing those.
I don't think Mustang's have a TM, otherwise I might have a better idea of how to fix it. I'm just going based off what the mechanic said was banging around. I thought it was the exhaust at first, but apparently it was some part of the strut. I just wanna get this fixed before it gets to be such a problem that I wreck or something. Airbag light keeps coming on and off on my dash and I figure it might be related to this problem from how much it's been banging around my fender.

Action Man

Take it to a repair facility, get a estimate then you know.
I got it looked at when I was down in Cincinnati and the guy said it just needed new bolts. He quoted me $65 for the labor because he said it'd take an hour to take it apart and get it back together. I'd get it done there but it's like two hours away, so I guess it wouldn't hurt to get a second opinion and find out exactly what I need for this and some part numbers at least.

212sparky

Get a chiltons or haynes repair book, aka tm for your car and look it up. Should not be that hard. If it is just bolts, get some good grade 8 hardware and bolt it back up. Also post a picture.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks