• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Havelock, NC

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome

There have been a lot of vehicles auctioned off at Cherry Point lately. You are in a great position to pick some up easily.

Boog

Thanks for the welcome ya'll!

I caught the CUCV fever over at the CK5 site. Now I have the fever for a M35...

I fear this is gonna get expensive....:roll: :grin:

FrankUSMC

Boog
I am down the road from you in Newport. I can help you on the M35. Trailboss, you are close, but the military vehicles are being sold at Camp Leujune, just down the road from MCAS Cherry Point, just under a hour drive.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

omega231

hey guys welcome to the site!

i gotta couple deuces here in huntsville that id like to off load if you are interested. they are in running shape. the only things that i know they need is new batteries, some work on the temp gauge, and a good bleeding on the brakes. i havent gotten around to it, but i plan on taking care of the brakes myself. they both have electric winsheild wipers and a full set of tires. Both have some surface rust, but are otherwise in great shape. Im asking $2000 for them. let me know if your interested.

oh yeah i got a winched one for 3500 also

Boog

Thanks guys

I'm still a ways off ($$$$) from getting one, just learning the hows & where's & "joys" of ownership.

Plus, I'm still convincing the Mrs.........:roll:

Frank USMC, I have a house and an ex in Newport....

Thats anudder story............:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks