• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Havelock, NC

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome

There have been a lot of vehicles auctioned off at Cherry Point lately. You are in a great position to pick some up easily.

Boog

Thanks for the welcome ya'll!

I caught the CUCV fever over at the CK5 site. Now I have the fever for a M35...

I fear this is gonna get expensive....:roll: :grin:

FrankUSMC

Boog
I am down the road from you in Newport. I can help you on the M35. Trailboss, you are close, but the military vehicles are being sold at Camp Leujune, just down the road from MCAS Cherry Point, just under a hour drive.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

omega231

hey guys welcome to the site!

i gotta couple deuces here in huntsville that id like to off load if you are interested. they are in running shape. the only things that i know they need is new batteries, some work on the temp gauge, and a good bleeding on the brakes. i havent gotten around to it, but i plan on taking care of the brakes myself. they both have electric winsheild wipers and a full set of tires. Both have some surface rust, but are otherwise in great shape. Im asking $2000 for them. let me know if your interested.

oh yeah i got a winched one for 3500 also

Boog

Thanks guys

I'm still a ways off ($$$$) from getting one, just learning the hows & where's & "joys" of ownership.

Plus, I'm still convincing the Mrs.........:roll:

Frank USMC, I have a house and an ex in Newport....

Thats anudder story............:roll: