• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Louisiana

conductorx

I took a ride to Mandeville yesterday as well and I found two more deuces and one of them was for sale. Seems like they are pretty common.

In case anyone is wondering I have dibs on the one that Tim is selling. :-D

I started a blog to record my camper ideas. I invite everyone that is interested to follow it and give me your feedback.

M35A2_Camper

Gary

Csm Davis

conductorx just read what all you want on your camper/truck, I would start with a M814 or other xlong wheelbase truck. The M820a2 come with a lift on back of some and will expand but are not long wheelbase you may have to make some compromises or not if you a big bankroll. Like your ideas I gave in and went real long M818W/W and a 35 foot XM971a3 trailer.:-D

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from CenLa. If you can't find any deuces down there, let me know as I have several friends who sell deuces.