• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from northern AZ

Mos68x

Hey guys, since I've decided to buy an old MV I've seen this website come up on the searches quite often and after reading a few of the posts it seems this is a good site to join...so here I am! I've been lookin for an M35 or an M54, preferably a XLWB, if that matters to anyone.

AZK9

Welcome from the Central Highlands of AZ! [thumbzup]

There's tons of info here that can help you decide on the MV that's best for you!

AZK9

AZK9 where you at? BCC area? It'd be nice if I could find other people in the area since I'm new to AZ.
Most of the time I'm in Prescott. At the moment...
I'm working on my deuce in New Jersey getting it
ready to drive on a 3000 mile trip home. :D

Mos68x

Cool! Maybe I can stop by some time and take a look at your truck. I drive through PV area at least once a month to go down to the Phoenix area for family/friends.

dmetalmiki

Most of the time I'm in Prescott. At the moment...
I'm working on my deuce in New Jersey getting it
ready to drive on a 3000 mile trip home. :D
Welcome to the site the hobby friendships and events to come, And AZK9. That is one journey we look forward to seeing with pictures and write up.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Welcome from (currently) ELP.

Since you're in AZ, you need to hook up with 98G, he's a certified road warrior in these trucks.

AZK9

... And AZK9. That is one journey we look forward to seeing with pictures and write up.
I hope to get back on-track working on the deuce as soon as the nasty weather improves.
Once I set out for Arizona, I do hope to be able to keep connected to this site and make
posts of how the deuce performs on our X-country adventure. :D

And... Mos68x, once I'm back home, it would be great to connect! [thumbzup]

BTW... there are a lot of awesome 'trails' in the BCC area! When we head down that way
there is also a great place right off I-17 to stop for a meal... and fantastic pie too!

Mos68x

What made you leave AZ mtnsnow?

Fo sho AZK9! Right now all I have is my van with mudders but I don't mind gettin stuck for the halibut lol

As soon as I finish up some paperwork for the VA I hope to have some back pay for all the years of my retirement that they took, then I'll have the funds to get me a truck. I must admit that I'm torn on which truck to go for, but I'll see if I can find a better folder to put that debate at.

98G where at up here? I'm only about 15-20 min from Ash Fork. I'm off of exit 109 on I-40.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks