• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from northern AZ

kwest

Welcome to the site my name is Ken and I live in Camp Verde. All of us Desert Rats ought to get together and do some drivin around so we can get to know each other

Mos68x

98G that is one of the places that I'm lookin at getting more at

Ken, if I understand correctly I'm right next to you. I ain't got a truck yet but I wouldn't mind hangin out till I get one.

Tracer, I'm not sure where you are in relation to where my brother wants to take me in NV but I'm sure I could make a stop whenever we get up that way

Mos68x

I'm sorry MtnSnow lol

I grew up outside Chicago, joined the military and ended up in the south. There's no way I'm going back to where it's really cold in the winter by choice lol y'all can keep the snow and single digit temps lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks