• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Pittsburgh PA

Jesse19rap

Hello everyone!

I am very excited about this new "sickness". I have spent a lot of time researching, studying and learning from this great site. I appreciate everyone's knowledge and look forward to learning more. I currently live about 8 miles south of Pittsburgh. I've rebuilt numerous vehicles with my father and am excited to give my first MV a try. I intend on posting pictures of a recent find and hope to get feedback.

SPCWarning

Welcome!

Welcome from Mississippi, and I hope you can get the project! Looks like it has lots of potential. Lots of fun! Keep us posted.

hof3414

Hey man, welcome to site. I live in South Park, right next door. There are bunch of us with deuces running around, one five ton tractor and one wrecker. I think eight trucks total in South hills of Pittsburgh. Plus I'm sure there's more around. Ever need a advice or help gives us a shout.

Jared