• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Pittsburgh PA

Jesse19rap

Hello everyone!

I am very excited about this new "sickness". I have spent a lot of time researching, studying and learning from this great site. I appreciate everyone's knowledge and look forward to learning more. I currently live about 8 miles south of Pittsburgh. I've rebuilt numerous vehicles with my father and am excited to give my first MV a try. I intend on posting pictures of a recent find and hope to get feedback.

SPCWarning

Welcome!

Welcome from Mississippi, and I hope you can get the project! Looks like it has lots of potential. Lots of fun! Keep us posted.

hof3414

Hey man, welcome to site. I live in South Park, right next door. There are bunch of us with deuces running around, one five ton tractor and one wrecker. I think eight trucks total in South hills of Pittsburgh. Plus I'm sure there's more around. Ever need a advice or help gives us a shout.

Jared

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks