• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from the Tampa Bay area

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I gotta' say WELCOME TOO--- from SoCal! Lotta' guys here from Florida I see and it makes me a little homesick 'cause I was raised there since I was 13 yrs old--- on Anna Maria Island.

Anyway, great to see Ol' Floridee well represented here on SS.

Cheers!

TheSurvivalist

Thanks for the great welcome guys. I don't have a military vehicle yet. Been wanting one for a long time now and hopefully this year I will make it happen since I have some more space. Hope to get to meet some of you at some of the rallies.

For the local guys in my area, I stop by the Quaker Steak and Lube every one once in awhile during the car show night and I've seen a few military vehicles up there. Is that anyone from here?

TheSurvivalist

Where? When? Have not heard of that one!
Quaker Steak and Lube
10400 49th Street North
Clearwater, FL 33762-5023
(727) 572-9464

Thursday night is Cruise night. Classic cars, hot rods, muscle cars, pretty much all cars, and a few military vehicles, not many, probably 5 or so.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks