• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from the Tampa Bay area

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I gotta' say WELCOME TOO--- from SoCal! Lotta' guys here from Florida I see and it makes me a little homesick 'cause I was raised there since I was 13 yrs old--- on Anna Maria Island.

Anyway, great to see Ol' Floridee well represented here on SS.

Cheers!

TheSurvivalist

Thanks for the great welcome guys. I don't have a military vehicle yet. Been wanting one for a long time now and hopefully this year I will make it happen since I have some more space. Hope to get to meet some of you at some of the rallies.

For the local guys in my area, I stop by the Quaker Steak and Lube every one once in awhile during the car show night and I've seen a few military vehicles up there. Is that anyone from here?

TheSurvivalist

Where? When? Have not heard of that one!
Quaker Steak and Lube
10400 49th Street North
Clearwater, FL 33762-5023
(727) 572-9464

Thursday night is Cruise night. Classic cars, hot rods, muscle cars, pretty much all cars, and a few military vehicles, not many, probably 5 or so.