• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from the Tampa Bay area

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome. Nice to see another Florida member. We have a something like 7 to 10 members within about 30 miles of Tampa and several more down towards Sarasota and Ft. Myers.

Do you have any mil stuff? I don't have any mil trucks myself. I just have the old International semi that's in my avatar. She's dirty in the picture (it was taken in Prince George, BC) because I had just driven down the Alaskan Highway from Anchorage in November.

Anyhow, welcome to the group. We have get-togethers every now and then. Hope to see you at one.

Ruppster

Last edited:

cessnatwin

Welcome, glad you are local, I hope you have a MV! If so can you help with towing SIXPEED to and from local events! He has a UNI-MOG so it travels very light! just need a small rope!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome from NE Ala.

You are not too far away to make the world famous GA Rally in Oct.......there will be several FL members headed up this way...most fun you can have without taking off your pants. But we don't keep close watch.

Check out the rally site.......I don't have the linky right now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks