• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help get the TM link back on line.

appalacious

what about tech articles? I've been looking for the one that explains converting a CUCV to use a civvy glow plug module...
are those hosted anywhere else?
J

3dAngus

No tech articles on here, outside of the many technical posts. If you know the exact name of the article, you can use the search.

All should be aware, if not already, the management is investigating having a new contractor come on line and rehost this site. If it happens, Tech manual rehosting would surely not be an issue. Not sure how that new contractor is working out though. We have not had an update for a while now, and there is no recorded "get well date". I just keep my fingers crossed. It would be fantastic if do-a-ble.

p.s. Appalacious, I wasn't aware you were in the area. We need to meet sometime. I have a M-109A3. Looking for a deuce with winch right now, but I really need to sell my M1061 5 ton trailer for room first, I guess. It's getting kinda cramped here with all my trailers. Nice to know you're in the area.

Last edited:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great to see the TM's are showing up again. It's amazing what some people can do when they take over a new job.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks