• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help! Is this bad? (Pic included)

emr

I think it may say some where on this site all your questions are in the TM's :) After U have read all U can, ask away at what may be left, U really need to read up on this truck before " U drive " OR do maintenance ... fyi ... And as for the time line , A post that requires new new guys to read up first is Priceless every time :) :)

Last edited:

jamesfrom180

I think they come through every two months or so....related to auctions maybe? :beer: Get the FNG questions out of the way it would be about time for Carnac to make another visit and stir the pot. The subtle rhythms that is MV life on SS.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I think it may say some where on this site all your questions are in the TM's :) After U have read all U can, ask away at what may be left, U really need to read up on this truck before " U drive " OR do maintenance ... fyi ... And as for the time line , A post that requires new new guys to read up first is Priceless every time :) :)
Some of These new guys are the type that figures out how to take off in a airplane, then hunt for the tm since thay don't know how to use the radio, so thay can land

Clay James

Some of These new guys are the type that figures out how to take off in a airplane, then hunt for the tm since thay don't know how to use the radio, so thay can land
I tried to not be that type of new guy. I downloaded and read a bunch of TMs so I knew what to look for and how to operate the truck before I even looked at the ones I was gonna bid on :D I studied the TMs even more while waiting for the EUC and it sure made it a lot easier when I got the truck to know what the **** I was doing before messing with it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks