• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help save a 10 ton from the scrapper!!

area52

Here is the link with the original ad:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=19102

The seller called me today and said he lost his storage area so its gotta go or its getting chopped up next week. I don't have the money now but thought somebody on here might be able to get this truck for a good price. He said he could take $4000 but you can probably get him down some more. I can store it at my place no problems. I can give who ever is interested a couple of trucking/tow company names that are local and could possibly move it. Its about 80 miles from there to my place.

Here are his contact numbers.

1-505-756-4425
1-505-759-1658

Somebody save this truck!! :cry:

Here is the mapquest link with the route to my place:

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...ec+&1s=nm&1z=&2pn=&2a=&2c=dulce&2s=nm&2z=&r=f

If some one buys this truck and needs to store it in aztec . I could help get it there if it is on a weekend I'm off it should fit on my m269 behind the m52a2 if it is not driven or has trouble on the road I could be there to help. kenny

area52

Re: RE: Help save a 10 ton from the scrapper!!

topo said:
If some one buys this truck and needs to store it in aztec . I could help get it there if it is on a weekend I'm off it should fit on my m269 behind the m52a2 if it is not driven or has trouble on the road I could be there to help. kenny
You have to remember that this thing is over width so you would have to take off the rear outer tires to be legal ( and mirrors I think).