• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help save a 10 ton from the scrapper!!

area52

Here is the link with the original ad:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=19102

The seller called me today and said he lost his storage area so its gotta go or its getting chopped up next week. I don't have the money now but thought somebody on here might be able to get this truck for a good price. He said he could take $4000 but you can probably get him down some more. I can store it at my place no problems. I can give who ever is interested a couple of trucking/tow company names that are local and could possibly move it. Its about 80 miles from there to my place.

Here are his contact numbers.

1-505-756-4425
1-505-759-1658

Somebody save this truck!! :cry:

Here is the mapquest link with the route to my place:

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...ec+&1s=nm&1z=&2pn=&2a=&2c=dulce&2s=nm&2z=&r=f

If some one buys this truck and needs to store it in aztec . I could help get it there if it is on a weekend I'm off it should fit on my m269 behind the m52a2 if it is not driven or has trouble on the road I could be there to help. kenny

area52

Re: RE: Help save a 10 ton from the scrapper!!

topo said:
If some one buys this truck and needs to store it in aztec . I could help get it there if it is on a weekend I'm off it should fit on my m269 behind the m52a2 if it is not driven or has trouble on the road I could be there to help. kenny
You have to remember that this thing is over width so you would have to take off the rear outer tires to be legal ( and mirrors I think).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks