• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help under standing the lights on a 2.5

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From what I see here and what I read in 2 other thread it apprears that I need to do alittle wiring if I want head lights and blinkers at the same time. Is that correct ?

Blinkers and headlights, no

Front parking lights and headlights, yes

The blinker bulb and the marker bulb each use a seperate ground(bolt).

Tlauden

OP.

If your good with wiring then make it do whatever you want, i felt safety with these trucks is #1 so i wired my marker lights to come on whenever the trucks master switch is on. I want to wire my headlights like this also, but am waiting to get some relays for that kind of load. Search and there are plenty of threads with exact details on how to make your markers stay on with your headlights.

Best of luck to ya!

and by the way guys, ive gotten into the habit of in my pre check, when I check the signal fluid level, thats also a good time to make sure you Air Brake fluid is topped off. I keep extra of that on the shelf beside the brick bender:D

Viper350

OP.

and by the way guys, ive gotten into the habit of in my pre check, when I check the signal fluid level, thats also a good time to make sure you Air Brake fluid is topped off. I keep extra of that on the shelf beside the brick bender:D
Worst mistake I ever made was selling my brick bender....

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make sure you use the right weight blinker fluid. You ll get a nasty tap if its to thick in the cold. I use the 5w5 in the winter, just my preferance. :cookoo:

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
newb deckhand to captain: 'how are we gonna yank that engine out, there's nothing to attach to?'
captain to newb deckhand: 'pointing up, you see that sky hook don't ya?'

captain to newb deckhand: 'I need some relative bearing grease, go see what the Engineroom has'
Newb deckhand shows up 2 hours later, empty handed...

captain to newb deckhand: 'You have satellite watch tonight, the binocs are over there, and the last time we saw it, it was over there' - 40deg weather.
Newb deckhand, one hour later, and frozen: 'Couldn't find it sir".

captain to newb deckhand: 'go fetch me a 5 gallon pail of propwash'
bad part on this: we caught the deckhand climbing over the stern rail to get it!!!:shock: - We don't do this anymore:-?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks