• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hemet-Ryan Air Show 6-11-11

armytruck63

if I had a Mac...... ie apple computer...............does anyone know what DOS means??????
I had a young lady here at work ask me if I could sync her i-Pod to her computer so she could download music. I told her that I didn't know how to do that, but that if she wanted to give me some records, I could put them on cassette tape for her. [thumbzup]

deuceaid

Banned
I told her that I didn't know how to do that, but that if she wanted to give me some records, I could put them on cassette tape for her. [thumbzup]
LOLrofl, I just made a similar joke about WilWagners heavymetal band Video! Its bad enough that I repaired robotic milling machines for dental labs,,,,, But I found it ironic that they ran DOS,,, but who needs anything more than that when crunching numbers for dimmentions in 3 axises!!!!!!!

TheRecorder

Thats cool Jim, I have some raw vid of the convoy we should put them together.

That would be good.
After seeing your "Ytube" entries, I have some ideas that should be put to the drawing board. May need some MV's to participate.

A meeting a Zorbas or Hooters should be planned. ???

deuceaid

Banned
I havent been on SS for a few days and I sent off a pm to someone that
already watched the video,,,,My Bad

Anyway,,,, Thanks Guys for making the Vids,, I love being able to tell other friends about a place to go watch them etc..

Now I know someone else at the show (forget who I was talking to) said we should try to get a spotter vehicle, and pre place cameras on the sideline to watch the convoy go by like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_JQVPmCtzE

And I think we should also have a rear spotter like this ( but not as shaky) just mount more mass o the cam to get rid of vibes.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUdRXeJCcT0

But lets make a practice run, then the haz mat suit run( just joking)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks