• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMTT Wheels for Your Deuce are READY TO ROLL!

MajesticSyntax

I was wondering if I could get a little bit of clarification. These are 2 piece wheels. Are they setup to be a double beadlock style wheel with the plastic insert, or are they just a two piece wheel with no bead lock? Sorry if this is an ignorant question.

Either way, they do look really nice.

donkdonk

I was wondering if I could get a little bit of clarification. These are 2 piece wheels. Are they setup to be a double beadlock style wheel with the plastic insert, or are they just a two piece wheel with no bead lock? Sorry if this is an ignorant question.

Either way, they do look really nice.
Yes, they are double beadlocks if you install an insert. Thanks

usmc320

Are you planning on making these for awhile? I'm interested in picking up 4 or 5 them, but I'm still waiting on my EUC to clear. Then I have to get around to bobbing it and flipping hubs before I'm ready for a set.

donkdonk

pics sound great tomorrow. will also you get a measurement of aprox how wide the outermost part will be. probably the tire but if its anything else either. just so we will know if it passes the 8 foot requirement for oversize load
It measures 92" from outside tire to outside tire. 4" to spare :grin:

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wheels

Hello, I am new to all this. If you have a deuce that does not have the rear hubs turned out can you build a wheel for the rears that will track the same as the fronts? Do you have any in stock and do you have a picture of them? Great looking wheels...I am going to place an order ASAP! :-D

David

donkdonk

Here is a pic I took today, I will pull the truck out tomorrow and get some better ones.

I also made some wheels for a guy that needed a narrow track for his rock crawler. Another option I suppose.

Attachments

hemichallenger

What happened to my wheels i paid for on 09-24-09. Did you forget to ship them? Why will you not respond to my email?
Not happy being ripped off.

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wheels

I just got off the phone with Zack and he has been having trouble with booking the shipping. I have not received my wheels yet and I was the first to pay. However, I don't think he is ripping me off and he is a good guy, but I would also like to have my wheels. I do know how sometimes the shipping can get messed up. :-(

David

M1075

Zach, if shipping is causing you problems, bring them by my place and I will see to it that they get out. We send out a bunch of LTL everyday.

DanielP

Dondonk, you are an artist of wheels!!! When I get a deuce, hopefully next year, you will be the first fellow I call (for wheels)!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks