• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMTT wheels modified for 2 1/2 ton...

KBarrell

I have 12 Wheels modified and ready to go. I am in Rome GA 30161, I will be selling them for $250.00 per wheel Sold in sets of 4 Or 6. I can palletize them for shipping or for pick up. I also will meet half way up to 100 miles from Rome. I use 5/8" plate steel for the centers. the wheels are machined out for the new centers on a Hurco CNC mill. They are as true as they were when new or better.The centers are also made on the Hurco CNC using an alignment fixture so that all of them are exactly the same. I have 48 more wheels ready to be machined, Talk to each other and share the freight! I can safely ship twelve wheels at a time on one skid. If you have any questions PM me or please feel free to call 8am to 9pm EST.

Attachments

Reactions: DAS

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Nice looking plates. And thick. Are you welding them in before selling them like in pic #1? I am glad to see these wheels get used . They are great wheels. wish i had about 6 more lots!!!

Rattlewagon

are both sides of the plate beveled for the lugnuts?

this is more out of curiosity, automated welding or by hand?

I likey!

KBarrell

i will sell just the centers for$60.00 Each or the completed wheels for $250.00 Each. I dont want to get rich off these things i just want them out of my shop!!!!!

KBarrell

I can Bevel both sides if you want, or i can just flip the plate after the centering recess is done. I prefer the look of the front and back matching each other. All of the welding is done by me by hand I like to "see" the two pieces getting to know each other really good!!!

Last edited:

KBarrell

here are the pictures of the wheels before and after assy.

Attachments

Reactions: DAS

FDNY129

Has anybody purchased a set of these? How are the results? Pros and Cons? Quality? I'm strongly considering a set of 6. Would like to hear from y'all. Thanks

Westex

Okay, I'm a neopyhte on some of this and an expert on the rest; but my question is: can you run these on a standard deuce? How much for the rims and tires. I'm an out the door guy.

Westex

I think I need some of this. My rocky ranch road is tearing the poopoo out of my NDCs real quick. Where does one get the tires to fit these rims. Pm me if necessary.

baxter

You could call Hundy (100dollarman) great tires and great service I had 7 tires shipped from him to salt lake cost $220 for shipping. I am installing mine tonight.

M1075

I think I need some of this. My rocky ranch road is tearing the poopoo out of my NDCs real quick. Where does one get the tires to fit these rims. Pm me if necessary.
I have tires and wheels here in OKC, but then again maybe California is closer for you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks