• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMTT wheels modified for 2 1/2 ton...

PROSTOCKTOM

I think I am going this route also. Got stuck twice on my own property at Christmas. NDT's don't do much unless you are in a parade.
I don't know if it would help your NDT tires get better traction on your property or not, but did you see the NDT tires that " Booger" regroved for snow tires on his bobber? They would have to be an improvement over stock.

Plus as cheap as the stock NDT tires are you could afford to experiment with them.

Tom

Kaiserjeeps

Just get some chains Al! A good driver wouldn't get stuck. :cool::whistle:
I must not be a good driver anymore. :jumpin: I have a set of huge chains that came with the duece. They are way to big even for my 11.00x20's. I was going to see if they fit my newly aquired old backhoe. I have managed to get it stuck also. I'm all bent on super singles now. Bummer is I can't fab a thing right now. What are those twisty thing's on my front axle that say engage and dis-engage? LOL:grin:

Kaiserjeeps

I don't know if it would help your NDT tires get better traction on your property or not, but did you see the NDT tires that " Booger" regroved for snow tires on his bobber? They would have to be an improvement over stock.

Plus as cheap as the stock NDT tires are you could afford to experiment with them.

Tom
Thanks Tom, But I think these NDT's need to go away somewhere. This spring I am hoping to make the change. Lots of clay here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks