• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Here we go again with the H.O.A

Blueduce

I have seen door handles for our trucks that have key locks in them. You should only need one on the drivers side and just combat lock the passengers side.That and the chain steering wheel lock should be plenty.

Maybe your not as vindictive as I am but I would take every chance I could to drive by the HOA presidents house and politely wave and lay on the horn as a gesture of neighborly friendship. :twisted::evil:

ryan77

Attachments

TehTDK

Here HOA's are not as strict on what you drive and park as long as your garden doesn't look like a scrappers paradise.... The "only" things they regulate is what colours your house/fence might have etc, but for the cost of your membership you generally get some services included like snowclearing and salting in the winter etc.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I feel like I'm getting over. The apartment complex where I'm temporarily(3mo) staying doesn't mind the M923A2 parked in the back corner of the gated and fenced complex. I only planned to have it here a day or so until I could find storage for it, and went to talk to them about it the morning after I moved in and their response was that they had noticed it already but that it was fine where it was. So I keep it in the back corner and try not to bother anyone with it.

WARWAG

Your truck is clearly NOT a Commercial truck. There OWN LAWS THAT THEY wrote clears you as your truck is not listed. I would have had a great time in Court with them if it even went that far which it would not have. That vehicle is registered and is not any vehicle they had listed in the so called LAWS. Why did you just give in? We need to stand up for our Rights. Would you have caved in if they had said you couldnt fly your American Flag? Whats more American than one of our American Steel Soldiers? Sorry if it feels like Im attacking you. Im just dumb founded at the conclusion.

phil2968

Your truck is clearly NOT a Commercial truck. ...
Most municipalities (cities, counties) consider a vehicle that has three axles commercial. You can argue the fact but these codes have been around a long time. They do not care if it is tagged with historic, military or some other special tag.(Straight from the mouth of the inspector)
Here in Polk county Florida (in which I live) and the city closest to me of Lakeland have the same codes, three axle vehicles are not allowed to be parked in a residential neighborhood. Ask me how I know.
Agricultural/Residential can have one three axle vehicle per every 5 acres.
I rented space for two of my trucks in a very active semi storage yard straight across from my work. I see my trucks every day and can work on them at my leisure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks