• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HF paint gun on sale now

Bill W

For deuce/truck painting I prefer a remote gun ( pressure pot ) Professional HVLP Spray Gun Kit
however as far as the HF gravity feed gun goes, I painted
my daughters VW with one and was very happy with the results,with that being said my deuce took 7gals whereas my daughters car took only 3qts to do

Attachments

Last edited:

JCKnife

For deuce/truck painting I prefer a remote gun ( pressure pot ) Professional HVLP Spray Gun Kit
however as far as the HF gravity feed gun goes, I painted
my daughters VW with one and was very happy with the results,with that being said my deuce took 7gals whereas my daughters car took only 3qts to do
Crud, I was gonna order that and waited too long--now it's back up to $69.

Somebody give a heads up if you see it on sale again. :mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks