• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi All

T

televisionman007

Hello all, nice to be here. Looking forward to learning and participating. Not too much to say about myself, I'm no spring chicken, and without a MV at the moment.
welcome abord. this hobby is very addicting.:grd:

plym49

I was thinking of a couple of other things that I had not already mentioned in my intro.

I mean, how awesome are American military vehicles? Here are machines that were in some respects just intended to last long enough to get men and materials to the right place, on time, through anything, before those same vehicles got blown up. And here they are 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 years later, and they are still doing their thing.

They look good, they sound good (I love the whistle of the turbocharged motors), and they perform good.

We Americans were lucky to have a fantastic designer/engineer/factory resource. A shame that we are letting it slip from our fingers. May we always be able to produce our own military machinery in-house, and may it always be as good or better than these old MVs that we caretake.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks