• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi everyone from Wisconsin

caliber1

That's wrong somehow...:?: Surely you would want to retire TO Florida and not TO Wisconsin. :grin: From one who knows...:whistle: Lived in Appleton, Milwaukee, & Racine for 30 years. I don't like the snow and the cold anymore.rofl
The snow and cold don't bother me as much as all the freakin people down here. I'll still keep my place here in Florida, just to be close to AC/CAges. LMFAO

197thhhc

Welcome to SS. I think its best to buy from a private owner first. You may even be able to find a SS member locally who will go and check it out with you. Its real easy to make a bad decision when you are alone. Good luck

Hoefler

Welcome from St Paul, MN. Your idea of buying your first truck from a private seller is a good idea. I bought my first MV from Scott in Blaine (MN). She is an M35A2 and is a great truck. This site and Scott helped me a great deal. It paid off with a good truck.fat lady sings

kennys@wi.rr.com

Not sure if you have found a truck yet or are still looking, but there is our Spring get together and convoy ride coming up in just over a week. We call it Poofstock and all are welcome, even FIBs. Many of us camp out for at least the one night and others even show up Friday night just to make it even easier. Hope to see you there.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/steel-soldiers-rally/82095-spring-poofstock-2012-a.html

penokeevet

A salute from the Hurley/Ironwood area. My first MV was a nice m35A3 that I got at Ft. McCoy. Drove it the 250 miles to Hurley with no problems. Driven in a few parades and last years 9-11 program. At age 76, it's a little tough to crawl around on it. checking oil, etc. Plan to sell it this year and concentrate on my M1009, which is more my size. Drove the MV's in Korea, Japan, Colorado, Virginia back on 55-56. At age 19/20, could handle the tire changing, etc., but getting a little tough now. Went to 3 MV shows in last 12 months - like a kid in a candy store. I apologize for going on, but age does that to you too:) Enjoy this Great hobby.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks