• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hmmwv 50 cal turret questions/build

Sevo

I recently purchased 2 HMMWV for gov plantet for my machine gun range. I am wanting to add a turret mount for a M2. I am unsure of exactly what is needed and need a part list. Can you all help me out with a parts list I can check off as I get the parts?

I eventually want it to be a slant back with the turret and armor around the turret. But I guess first things first and need to secure all turret parts.

Or if any of you guys have a turret or parts you are wanting to sell let me know too.

Thanks for the help

chris

side note. I am licensed by the ATF to manufacture machine guns and class 3 weapons. I am an 07 FFL 02 SOT. I don't want this thread to become a legal or not thread about machine guns. All are legal for me.

Videris

Machine gun range! That's badass. Man I gotta get the Fuch outta California. You guys in other states really got a better deal.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I recently purchased 2 HMMWV for gov plantet for my machine gun range. I am wanting to add a turret mount for a M2. I am unsure of exactly what is needed and need a part list. Can you all help me out with a parts list I can check off as I get the parts?

I eventually want it to be a slant back with the turret and armor around the turret. But I guess first things first and need to secure all turret parts.

Or if any of you guys have a turret or parts you are wanting to sell let me know too.

Thanks for the help

chris

side note. I am licensed by the ATF to manufacture machine guns and class 3 weapons. I am an 07 FFL 02 SOT. I don't want this thread to become a legal or not thread about machine guns. All are legal for me.
give me shop a call....