• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hmmwv 50 cal turret questions/build

Sevo

I recently purchased 2 HMMWV for gov plantet for my machine gun range. I am wanting to add a turret mount for a M2. I am unsure of exactly what is needed and need a part list. Can you all help me out with a parts list I can check off as I get the parts?

I eventually want it to be a slant back with the turret and armor around the turret. But I guess first things first and need to secure all turret parts.

Or if any of you guys have a turret or parts you are wanting to sell let me know too.

Thanks for the help

chris

side note. I am licensed by the ATF to manufacture machine guns and class 3 weapons. I am an 07 FFL 02 SOT. I don't want this thread to become a legal or not thread about machine guns. All are legal for me.

Videris

Machine gun range! That's badass. Man I gotta get the Fuch outta California. You guys in other states really got a better deal.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I recently purchased 2 HMMWV for gov plantet for my machine gun range. I am wanting to add a turret mount for a M2. I am unsure of exactly what is needed and need a part list. Can you all help me out with a parts list I can check off as I get the parts?

I eventually want it to be a slant back with the turret and armor around the turret. But I guess first things first and need to secure all turret parts.

Or if any of you guys have a turret or parts you are wanting to sell let me know too.

Thanks for the help

chris

side note. I am licensed by the ATF to manufacture machine guns and class 3 weapons. I am an 07 FFL 02 SOT. I don't want this thread to become a legal or not thread about machine guns. All are legal for me.
give me shop a call....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks