• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Honey, look at this...

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You really are a welcome addition, My "better-half" shares this hobby but not the site as of yet. She does share some of the other half units on here's attitudes about my hobby. Controlling my "radical impulses" and insuring I don't get into REAL trouble. (on the other hand, her hobby is taking over the house....... She collects Lionel trains and I seriously doubt there are many she doesn't have at least one of... Have to put an addition on just for HER stuff) But she has about half my stuff in her name and she can drive it too. Can't figure out why she wants something with tracks though??? Told her she could have one when she learns how to put them back on the vehicle. (I'm to old for thet anymore.
So again, you're a VERY welcome addition to this asylum......:D

Last edited:

MorbidMiss

I guess he is lucky in that any hobby I pick up I tend to lose interest long before we need more space for it. Other than Reading I don't think I've ever needed more than a couple of drawers for something... And now that I have a Kindle my books do not really take up space.

goldneagle

Welcome to the site! I have heard lots of nice things about you from your husband. He raves about your Cajun cooking! Talk about having your cake and eat it too!! Enjoy the truck you bought from me. She will serve you well.

GE[thumbzup]

MorbidMiss

[thumbzup]

I think he brags about my cooking because after five years I have cooked more for him than even his mother. (Also I am evidently pretty good at it.)rofl

Several months later now he is still super excited about the truck, to the point that he now feels that we live too far from where it is currently stored. ;-)

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site!

I have to warn you; this green thing is like crack. Once you start, it's hard to stop....

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks