• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hotshot Transportation Co. - looking for loads

datadawg

If you need a backhaul from midwest to east coast, I will need to move 923A2 from 54656 to 18940 (Sparta Wisconsin to Philadelphia PA area). Timing flexible but w/in next 2 weeks preferred.

Ray70

Hey Hotshot, just for my future reference, approximately what would hauling an M923 from Ft.Meade to RI 02817 cost?
No rush, I'm just trying to get an idea on shipping, I hope to buy one in the upcoming months.
Thanks!

heavy

It appears I need to check this thread more often. It appears we have missed some quote requests. Requests for quotes might be better if made by a PM since SS will send an email to alert us. I am still on the road and busy. I have hired on Michelle to assist me with coordinateing and stting up your loads. We look forward to hearing from you.

Logistics

Looking for a mover for two 916 tractors from Sparta WI to 08030 (Philadelphia area) in the next ten days. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you make it up the the Fargo, ND area? I have a pallet of gear that needs to head south.

3rdaavbn

"Looking for a mover for two 916 tractors from Sparta WI to 08030 (Philadelphia area) in the next ten days. Thanks"
Make sure you PM him. He said he is too busy to get on the site much.

Thunderbird

Just wanted to report that Michelle brokered a transportation deal for my GL M923A2 from Nellis AFB to Tucson, AZ. The shipment went very smoothly and she took care of everything. Their pricing was right in the middle of the pack of the other bids I'd gotten, but there was absolutely no stress on my part. Just gave her the auction details and my CC and sat back and waited. I think I called her on Tuesday and by Friday the truck was here. It wasn't Eric who moved the truck, rather someone they found in Vegas. Thumbs up for Hotshot and Michelle! I would definitely use their services again.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just wanted to report that Michelle brokered a transportation deal for my GL M923A2 from Nellis AFB to Tucson, AZ. The shipment went very smoothly and she took care of everything. Their pricing was right in the middle of the pack of the other bids I'd gotten, but there was absolutely no stress on my part. Just gave her the auction details and my CC and sat back and waited. I think I called her on Tuesday and by Friday the truck was here. It wasn't Eric who moved the truck, rather someone they found in Vegas. Thumbs up for Hotshot and Michelle! I would definitely use their services again.
Eric has outsourced a couple jobs for me in the past when he was unable to haul my items.
The guys he lined up did a great job for me also.
Would use him again!

Logistics

I wish I could say the same. No response on the thread reply (which other members were kind enough to recommend alternate approaches and thanks very much again), no response to two PM's and no return phone call. Unfortunately on the Sparta move for the two 916's that was not my experience. Maybe next time.

JingoJohn

Cart before the horse! Just bought a 7.5 ton, XM-1073 trailer...and NO HORSE to pull it! Any recomendations to transport to DENVER, COLORADO from COLUMBUS, OHIO would be VERY welcome.

I tried U-Ship and was surprised to find quotes higher than the amount I PAID FOR THE TRAILER!

Size and weight of trailer: L= 223 inches (18 feet, 6 inches) W= 96 inches (8 feet, 0 inches) H= 39 inches (3 feet, 4 inches)

WEIGHT: 6,900 Lbs

Coal Cracker

I'm looking to ship a 1987 chevy van with a lift bucket on it from Monrovia In. 46157 ----To McAdoo Pa. 18237. Truck runs and can be driven on to load. I can even meet in Western Pa. or Eastern ohio to pick up. Thanks

heavy

Thank you Jon for providing our website and my direct number.

Coal Cracker,

I am very sorry for not getting back sooner, been a hectic week getting ready for the holidays. As Jon stated you can reach me directly at 910-358-1347 or you can email me at michelle@hotshotcentral.com I have sent you a private message requesting some more information. I look forward to working with you soon.

Thanks

Michelle

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks