• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hotshot Transportation Co. - looking for loads

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This rig may need to move to Duluth from Portland, OR area. Any chance you would be on West Coast, and possible cost?

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
haulling for old firetruck

Try this again! See attached pic of 55 Ford firetruck. May want to have it hauled from Portland, OR area to Duluth. Any chance of that, any idea on price?
Thanks

Attachments

irjames

Hey Hotshot,

Can you give me a quote on a transport of a running 5-Ton M923A2 from Sparta, WI to Ft. Worth, TX. It's just over 1000 miles. Pick up date would be the week of March 18th. Thanks!

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need a Dodge Ram Quad Cab Short Box moved from Lakeville, MN to Phenix City, AL. Available date is mid-April. No definate timeline.

Forgot, this is a fully running vehicle.

Last edited:

trooper632

Hello I need a quote for moving 2 M931a2's (running) from Ft. Worth truck center to Utopia Tx, about 350 miles if your in the area between now and may 24th, thanks Donny

Monkeyboyarmy

Just to let you guys know, Eric was attending to our needs of transporting 10 mv's back and forth from Va. and N.C. for a TV series due to debut June 24th called "Under The Dome". He haulled Hmmwv's,deuces,5 tons,a M915 and semi trailer. He knows all about the ins and outs of these trucks and will do what he can to help out. He's got a super nice drop deck trailer with ramps and a winch.

Attachments

stevo

As "light" as it sounds, I need a '62 VW Beetle moved form Reston VA to KC MO end of this month, goin my way ?

MontanaJim

I've got an M923A2 in Sparta, WI that I would love to not have to drive it to Billings. Any chance you are headed this way anytime soon? Could you PM me a quote?

Just to let you guys know, Eric was attending to our needs of transporting 10 mv's back and forth from Va. and N.C. for a TV series due to debut June 24th called "Under The Dome". He haulled Hmmwv's,deuces,5 tons,a M915 and semi trailer. He knows all about the ins and outs of these trucks and will do what he can to help out. He's got a super nice drop deck trailer with ramps and a winch.
Did Eric haul the M915A1 and the semi trailer? Curious because I need two of the same type semi trailers hauled out of Kansas.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks