• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hotshot Transportation Co. - looking for loads

heavy

I am headed to Maryland with two Dueces(M35's). I've got units in AL & TN that need to go to OH and units in NC that need to go to NY. Other than that, I am going to be heading west to CA in the coming weeks.

ERIC~

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Well Hotshot came through with flying colors. I look forward to dealing with this fine young man, and his dog, again as soon as i can find 2 more trucks out there looking for a home. He picked them up in Iowa when he said he would and got them here, 1000 miles later, when he said he would be here. Nice rig for doing multiple deuce moves across country. Price was very fair. Eric thank you for making this part of my life drama free. Dudley

zb39

He will be comming to PA in the next couple weeks. He is bringing me 4 trucks and a trailer, 2 loads from VA.

heavy

Thanks Dudley, you are very easy to work for. Outlaw and I look forward to getting those other loads for you.

Jayjetseck, send me a PM or email and let me know what you have and the zip codes for the pick ups & delivery. eric@hotshotcentral.com

Does any one know someone near Huntsville, AL that can pick up and store a deuce untill I can pick it up? Needs to be picked up this week.

........"around the world and back again."

n3sq

Can't say enough good things about Eric

Eric hauled an outfitted S-250 shelter for me from CA to PA. Excellent service!

He's also bringing an M353 trailer from NC to PA in the near future. Extra thanks to rottiedog for getting the trailer off the base and holding it for pickup by Eric.

Alex

He will be comming to PA in the next couple weeks. He is bringing me 4 trucks and a trailer, 2 loads from VA.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Eric stopped by my place today to pick up Monkeyboyarmy's M35A3. Good guy.

mdcarriers

I was trying to get 8 trucks out of there so I could put on storage to deliver when I could get to them, but we had so much trouble with getting them started that I could only get 4 trucks and a trailer. If you are going to be back in the area this week, I could use you to haul 2 trucks to Cairo, GA for a dealer down there. It is 375 Miles from Redstone and I quoted $750. If you want the deal, I can hook you up. I have too many obligations and last week put me behind. Just let me know.
Thanks, Mike Hatfield 423-432-9493

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks