• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Houston area roll call....

cvenema

Looking for a Deuce in houston

Houston area clan,

I am looking for an A2 in good condition in the Houston area. Saw two on craigslist, any suggestions from those in the know in the area?

Thanks,

Charlie

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Houston area clan,

I am looking for an A2 in good condition in the Houston area. Saw two on craigslist, any suggestions from those in the know in the area?

Thanks,

Charlie
If we're both on the same page, those deuces have been up there for a while and for good reason in my opinion. But just keep an eye out on CL and check the classifieds here. Be vigilant. [thumbzup] Oh..also come to the next Texas rally. :D

two.fiveM35

Welcome from cypress. There is a small group getting together for lunch today. Check out the tailend of this thread

Any interest in a Houston-Galveston Area Rally?

Last edited:

EmbarkChief

I live on the West Side but work on the East Side of town. If you are looking for some hoses send me a PM and I'll see if I can help you out. I work at an industrial/hydraulic hose company.

Howdy yall! I am currently a little ways away from the Houston area, but looking to settle down somewhere between College Station and the coast in the future. Figured I would say "HI". If any of you just happen to be selling, or know of one for sale, I am in the market for a m109a2.

Right now I can't contribute anything, but once state-side, I love a wrenching party. haha

Yall still have MV rallies in Texas? saw past ones were at the Brazos Valley Off Road Ranch. Found that place this past summer and looks like a fun place to wheel. Anyone been out there?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks