• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do i get a license to get mv

KsM715

No need for a license. Just a credit card and sign up on their web site. The EUC paperwork for certain things (Like a CUCV) is done after you win an auction for one.

Last edited:

ryan77

Ok I wanted to no how I get a license to buy government liquidation vehicles. If eney one can help that would be helpful thanks

You have to go to your county courthouse dressed as a chicken and ask for the license to buy used mv's!!!!:-D

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As long as you are a U.S. citizen and not convicted of any crimes against the government the EUC should be no problem.

TyJustice

Somehow I don't think this thread is going as well as the op thought.

Seriously though, just go down to the DMV(w/o chicken suit) and inform them you need to take the written test on MV operation and safety restrictions.

After you pass that you'll be that much closer to....:driver:

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had to send $10,000 to this Nigerian prince and he helped me along with the EUC, you might have to do the same.

I had to get a written affidavit endorsed by my state senator who then sent it to the federal military vehicle repository database where it was then checked and approved. I don't why you all had to do all of that nonsense like puttin' on a daggom chicken outfit on and goin' to the courthouse. what is wrong with you fellers? :cookoo:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks