• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do i get a license to get mv

KsM715

No need for a license. Just a credit card and sign up on their web site. The EUC paperwork for certain things (Like a CUCV) is done after you win an auction for one.

Last edited:

ryan77

Ok I wanted to no how I get a license to buy government liquidation vehicles. If eney one can help that would be helpful thanks

You have to go to your county courthouse dressed as a chicken and ask for the license to buy used mv's!!!!:-D

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As long as you are a U.S. citizen and not convicted of any crimes against the government the EUC should be no problem.

TyJustice

Somehow I don't think this thread is going as well as the op thought.

Seriously though, just go down to the DMV(w/o chicken suit) and inform them you need to take the written test on MV operation and safety restrictions.

After you pass that you'll be that much closer to....:driver:

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had to send $10,000 to this Nigerian prince and he helped me along with the EUC, you might have to do the same.

I had to get a written affidavit endorsed by my state senator who then sent it to the federal military vehicle repository database where it was then checked and approved. I don't why you all had to do all of that nonsense like puttin' on a daggom chicken outfit on and goin' to the courthouse. what is wrong with you fellers? :cookoo: