• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do you like my digital Woodland paint

remote6

Yeah man get yourself over to Hobbie lobby that is where i got the construction paper that had grid squares already on it and just start cutting out some random patterns make a few stencils so you don't have a repeating pattern turn them upside down left and right so it's more random. Tape off parts of the stencil ect.. have fun with it it did take quite a bit of time but i like it.

86M1009AJH

**** that looks really cool.very nice job and well done. How long did it take you to paint the 1 side of your ten-09? Would you happen to have any more progress pics to share.

latvius

If you go with a woodland where their are a lot of colors overlapping the last color should be a repeat of the base color as it looks better IMO.

If you want to go small squares here is my truck, PO used a stencil and a lot of man hours.
Base green was not done over the top of the other colors, it would have looked better but I still like it.

IMAG0610.jpgIMAG0914.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks