• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do you like my digital Woodland paint

remote6

Yeah man get yourself over to Hobbie lobby that is where i got the construction paper that had grid squares already on it and just start cutting out some random patterns make a few stencils so you don't have a repeating pattern turn them upside down left and right so it's more random. Tape off parts of the stencil ect.. have fun with it it did take quite a bit of time but i like it.

86M1009AJH

**** that looks really cool.very nice job and well done. How long did it take you to paint the 1 side of your ten-09? Would you happen to have any more progress pics to share.

latvius

If you go with a woodland where their are a lot of colors overlapping the last color should be a repeat of the base color as it looks better IMO.

If you want to go small squares here is my truck, PO used a stencil and a lot of man hours.
Base green was not done over the top of the other colors, it would have looked better but I still like it.

IMAG0610.jpgIMAG0914.jpg