• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How long at Battle Creek?

mattg2448

Submission of EUC Pending 08/06/2010
EUC revisions requested from Customer 08/10/2010
EUC sent to Battle Creek 08/11/2010
Problem Report Resolution Returned to Battle Creek 09/09/2010
Approved 10/01/2010
Customer Notified 10/01/2010

51 Calender days, First EUC!

Unforgiven

Oh thank GOD! I started to panic.

I won a truck & paid for it, $2500 total. I thought that I missed the pick-up date & forfeited the money.

So when they say 10 days from the Invoice date, that means 10 days after it says PAID IN FULL?

I just want to be extra, extra sure that I didn't mess up & lose $2500.

I printed the Invoice. It has a date of 9/24/2010.

It says "This Invoice Is Pending EUC Approval"

It says "Balance Due $2500" even though my Pay Pal was already charged the full amount.

Should I be panicking or do I have two or so months to breathe before I pick up the truck?

Why was my Pay Pal charged if I still owe the full amount?

Any input is appreciated. I'm wondering if I have to make an emergency out-of-state recovery on short notice.

Unforgiven

What is a PIF?

Will the invoice date change when it says PAID IN FULL? This happens AFTER EUC approval right?

Edit: PIF obviously means Paid In Full. Will that change the Invoice Date? I'm worried about the Invoice Date saying September 24.

mattg2448

Oh thank GOD! I started to panic.

I won a truck & paid for it, $2500 total. I thought that I missed the pick-up date & forfeited the money.

So when they say 10 days from the Invoice date, that means 10 days after it says PAID IN FULL?

I just want to be extra, extra sure that I didn't mess up & lose $2500.

I printed the Invoice. It has a date of 9/24/2010.

It says "This Invoice Is Pending EUC Approval"

It says "Balance Due $2500" even though my Pay Pal was already charged the full amount.

Should I be panicking or do I have two or so months to breathe before I pick up the truck?

Why was my Pay Pal charged if I still owe the full amount?

Any input is appreciated. I'm wondering if I have to make an emergency out-of-state recovery on short notice.
Yes, when it says from the time of invoice(Pickup), they mean Paid in full...

You should be pretty calm, unless this is your first MV, then you should be STOKED!... They say that you haven't paid, and that will change when you get your EUC.

And i doubt that it changes the date...

Edit: I found it does NOT change the date..

Unforgiven

So it doesn't change the date.

That means in reality they go by 10-days-after-EUC-clears and not 10 days after invoice date.

Wwwhhhheewwww! You know the feeling when you lose your wallet or misplace your keys or forget where your passport is while on vacation? That's the feeling I've had for the last half hour. I thought I lost $2500 because the auction was last week.

Unforgiven

Thanks for the info.

I don't mind the wait at all. It will give me time to clean space in my back yard. My neighbors would freak if I parked two Army trucks in the front.

mcmullag

Unforgiven, you will be fine. Maybe read up on the FAQ's on GL's site, look around on there on their site and it will all come to you. Like somebody said above, when the EUC clears, they will send you an email. You have within 10 days of that email about the invoice to pick up. I believe the email has a link to where you print out your paid in full invoice. Then call the GL site where the item is that you won and set up an appointment with them. On GL's site, you pick out the state and the location where your stuff is and they will list what times and what days during the week they allow for pickup, specifically for each GL location. Again, just poke around on the GL site and you will find all the info you need.:D

bmwsyc

First time EUC. For a MEP-002a

Yay!

Submission of EUC Pending 09/09/2010
EUC revisions requested from Customer 09/14/2010
EUC sent to Battle Creek 09/15/2010
Approved 11/12/2010
Customer Notified 11/12/2010

I've scheduled load out in a week and a half. Minneapolis to Columbus, OH and back. Next time I'll look closer :???:

Last edited:
T

televisionman007

im gettingt my EUC's in 9 regular days,,,, i hopin to get it down to 5 days:driver:

Last item I bought was a non-vehicle which required an EUC. It was sent to Battle Creek on Oct. 14.

Haven't heard anything other than that. My only other EUC was for a Deuce with winch that took forever.

The last I had heard, EUC's were being approved on an average of 25 working days, I wonder if that holds true for non-vehicle items as well?

Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks,

LC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks