• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How long have you had your Deuce???

55Cameo

Offroadfab- I haven't had a lot of time to do much on it lately with a lot of time spent at work and playing with the Deuce, but plans in the near future will be getting a lot done on it. Hopefully this fall and winter will see it getting really close to completion.

wsucougarx

I will definately let everyone know as soon as I get her. I ought to have GL as my homepage so I can immediately check my EUC status. In fact I think I may do just that!

smithrf

hi my name is robert, i live in charleston,sc. i am looking to buy a m35a2 w/w, anybody know of one for sale hopefully in my state, hate to have to go to far and drive it home, i have been looking on gov. auction sites but they are all far off and im not really sure how all that works, just bid and hope i win?????? been looking on ebay also.

Stonewall

Picked mine up in July of '08. Looked at them for a few years and finally took the plunge. I am a big fan. Love to take it to Farm King and Lowes. My dog has claimed the passenger seat an runs right to it everytime I go outside. this site has been very helpful so far.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks