• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How long have you had your Deuce???

55Cameo

Offroadfab- I haven't had a lot of time to do much on it lately with a lot of time spent at work and playing with the Deuce, but plans in the near future will be getting a lot done on it. Hopefully this fall and winter will see it getting really close to completion.

wsucougarx

I will definately let everyone know as soon as I get her. I ought to have GL as my homepage so I can immediately check my EUC status. In fact I think I may do just that!

smithrf

hi my name is robert, i live in charleston,sc. i am looking to buy a m35a2 w/w, anybody know of one for sale hopefully in my state, hate to have to go to far and drive it home, i have been looking on gov. auction sites but they are all far off and im not really sure how all that works, just bid and hope i win?????? been looking on ebay also.

Stonewall

Picked mine up in July of '08. Looked at them for a few years and finally took the plunge. I am a big fan. Love to take it to Farm King and Lowes. My dog has claimed the passenger seat an runs right to it everytime I go outside. this site has been very helpful so far.