• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How much is your Deuce's Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsucougarx

I got a quote from State Farm for my M35A2. I only asked for a 7 or 14 day coverage so I can drive her home (60 miles). They told me that in order to be covered I'd have to purchase 6 months of coverage due to the truck. They said they could only insure me w/liability b/c if I totalled the truck then they wouldn't know how to replace it. Anyways I got a quote of $184/6 months w/just liability. What do you guys pay?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: How much is your Deuce

Mine is State Farm, runs about $149 for 6 months in VA, just liability. Older vehicles like the deuce State Farm doesn't really give comprehensive on.

powerhouseduece

ha! it sucks that age is a big factor when it comes to insurance! i wis i had to pay what you guys pay! i pay like $800 a YEAR!! that you geico.... you just saved me a bunch you a-holes

dm22630

powerhouseduece said:
ha! it sucks that age is a big factor when it comes to insurance! i wis i had to pay what you guys pay! i pay like $800 a YEAR!! that you geico.... you just saved me a bunch you a-holes

Register it as ANTIQUE......then get antique insurance on it like me. I am 25......so you cant be too far off from me age wise. 2cents

scooter01922

also using gulfway, quote was 178 per year for the same coverage as i have on my daily driver. Agreed value was 5K. Give em a ring. Deuce will be registered in Maine as a regular truck, no special plates no restrictions. By the way i'm only 24 so take another look around, maybe you can do better.

dm22630

powerhouseduece said:
dm, i do have it as a antique. im 20 and i got 2 pts. i know i gotta do something as soon as the last 6 months are up
PM me with your name & phone number.....I will give it to my insurance agent & have them help you. They probably cant write you....but can forward it to someone who can. I am very good friends with the people there & will be HAPPY to use a favor to help you out.

otisroy

$440 a year on a commercial policy with Farmers in New Mexico. I opted for the comp coverage too with a $25 deductible. I've had too much broken into or stolen in the last year.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I think about $90 a year though a local mom & pop's company.

It was about $280 a year though State Farm.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gulfway $176/year for full coverage.

1-800-940-5010
push 3
ext 503 and ask for Sonya

I tried a couple of times to get her to join SS.

steve

Boatcarpenter

I pay $237 twice a year through State Farm for same ins. as my daily driver. They list Ordinary use of vehicle as Commercial. Other drivers in household has no affect on classification of vehicle.
I have even received a refund a few times based on how State Farm did in the insurance business for that year I think.
BC

Rolling_Eudaimonia

wsucougarx said:
I got a quote from State Farm for my M35A2. I only asked for a 7 or 14 day coverage so I can drive her home (60 miles). They told me that in order to be covered I'd have to purchase 6 months of coverage due to the truck. They said they could only insure me w/liability b/c if I totalled the truck then they wouldn't know how to replace it. Anyways I got a quote of $184/6 months w/just liability. What do you guys pay?
I've got state farm full year insurance Liability only $106.72 a month. I went for a quote the guy was so eager he gave me a policy I figure it would help with recovering.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rolling_Eudaimonia said:
I've got state farm full year insurance Liability only $106.72 a month. I went for a quote the guy was so eager he gave me a policy I figure it would help with recovering.
$106.72 a month????

Status
Not open for further replies.