• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to engage the front axle?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I never thought to put my brake remote reservoir inside the cab on the edge of the seat.

Just teasing. Are you testing it or what?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I've never seen an installed REB kit.

Dhallftworth

Ok, so now can we pick on other things?

Whats the string tied to the seat, tied to the shifter, with the remote reservoir in there doing? :)
LOL ok, the rope is holding the handle of the REB kit from moving forward into engaging the front axle. It has a cut out on the plate for the handle to sit in, but I cant seem to get it in there. I still have some adjusting to do.

The remote res is there because I'm testing it, and cant decide where I want to mount it. I'm having an issue finding the right 1/8"npt x 1/8"npt 90 degree angle fitting for the top of the MC.

phil2968

Ok, I have searched on the site, and can't come up with a solution.

I have a 1967 Kaiser Jeep M35A2, and can not figure out how to engage the front axle so that all 10 tires spin. ...
Wow, poor OP got his thread hijacked big time. There is lots of info rarely seen on the site in here though. Maybe a mod should change the title for future searches.
To the OP, I hope you gained some knowledge. Do you still need some advice? Sorry for losing track of your original question!

Another Ahab

Wow, poor OP got his thread hijacked big time. There is lots of info rarely seen on the site in here though. Maybe a mod should change the title for future searches.
To the OP, I hope you gained some knowledge. Do you still need some advice? Sorry for losing track of your original question!
It's true. And it happens so fast sometimes.

That's the value of checking out any and all threads: you never know which one might be hiding a nugget of gold totally unrelated to the thread title.

It's not very efficient, but what are you going to do?!

Like he said Ryanga9, don't feel slighted; it's just the nature of the beast. Don't give upi! It can happen to any of us.