• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

how to test and i find these.. not sure what there called

Barrman

ACDelco 10154649 Switch Assembly

They are up to $24.99 now. Sorry about the big print above. I just went to my orders on there and copy pasted what I ordered.

combatmech

Thats pretty much what happens with my truck Barrman. She'll cough and chug at first. It's just the other day it seemed not to work. It works now. I'll check it again in the morning. It's been down in the 30's here from time to time and so far the trucks systems have functioned as advertised.
And thanks for the breakdown of how that system works brother.....:beer: Good info for all!!!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:

Barrman

Look mighty mouse. O'riellys couldn't find the darn part anywhere in the system with the part number in my hand. I spent 30 minutes with those yahoo's a few weeks ago. NAPA doesn't have a store in my town and Amazon was cheapest. With the price increase though and shipping. The retail store route might be the best way to go.

Didn't mean to steal any thunder.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ohms for what? the solenoid or the temp sensor?

The temp sensor depends on the temp.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks