• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy from Tennessee

hoop

Give a man Fire and keep him warm all nite.....Set a man on Fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

So watch out, with what and how you share.....

Be Responsible.....

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think you mean Hohenwald. I know because I was raised in that nowhere town. There was very little when I grew up there in the 70's and even less now.
That explains alot :-D. We call it "hole-in-the-wall" around here.

Just kidding around with you, David :wink:. It's not a bad place but it's in the middle of nowhere.

dc3coyote

My houseboat,
I do plan to live on it, I have been looking at Chickmuaga Marina since its only a couple hundred feet from my work. I may take you up on your offer to visit once in a while.
I will be at a independent duty billet on the Ouachitta. That means I will be the only person of my rate/MOS. From what I know my job will be working as the welder/ fabricator for buouys, and working as the crane operator.

So out of curisotiy how many people are in the TAG (Tennessee Alabama Georgia) Area

Attachments

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
So out of curisotiy how many people are in the TAG (Tennessee Alabama Georgia) Area
Last year I had a "Spring Fling" mini-rally at my place and had a pretty decent turn out.

There are 6-7 folks within 25 miles or so of me and many more outside that range.

We may do it again this year.

treessw

Donald, WELCOME to the addiction, I am not far from you!!! Any hints on how in the world you are getting to have your wife understand?! Thats fantastic!!! A group effort huh? Let me know if I can help you with anything and I will do my best. Welcome aboard!