• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy

bphillips

I've been away from MV forums for a while. When my Dad and I bought our Mule ten years ago, there was definitely nothing like this! You've come a long way from the old e-mail and newsgroup based communities. Unfortunately, so have Dad and I, and I will be placing an ad for the Mule as soon as I figure out how to post on the classified board. Dad and I are still close, but our interests are taking us away from MV's and it's time to move on. Is there a FAQ for newbies on how to use the classified section?

poppop

Welcome aboard!!! Maybe you should'nt give up so soon. Spend a few days with us and re-kindle that interest. I can promise you that you will have a blast.

bphillips

It's not so much that we're giving up as moving on from the Mule! I will always have a soft spot for MV's, and I will certainly be back, even if it is only to look around.

bphillips

elkhunter: I spent a couple of winters in Missoula and Lincoln. (No, not with Ted K!) Had a '51 Willys while I was there, Definitely should have kept it, but for some reason I decided that heat was a good thing to have in a vehicle... :roll:

Good hearing from you!

elkhunter: I spent a couple of winters in Missoula and Lincoln. (No, not with Ted K!) Had a '51 Willys while I was there, Definitely should have kept it, but for some reason I decided that heat was a good thing to have in a vehicle... :roll:
Ya I know Lincoln quite well. Worked on most of the Forest Service roads when I was on the Helena National Forest road crew. Drove a 94 Ford 10 yard dumptruck. I had a 1947 Jeep , a CJ2A and was the 3rd owner. What a mistake getting rid of it. Happy New Year and take care. elkhunter