• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy

bphillips

I've been away from MV forums for a while. When my Dad and I bought our Mule ten years ago, there was definitely nothing like this! You've come a long way from the old e-mail and newsgroup based communities. Unfortunately, so have Dad and I, and I will be placing an ad for the Mule as soon as I figure out how to post on the classified board. Dad and I are still close, but our interests are taking us away from MV's and it's time to move on. Is there a FAQ for newbies on how to use the classified section?

poppop

Welcome aboard!!! Maybe you should'nt give up so soon. Spend a few days with us and re-kindle that interest. I can promise you that you will have a blast.

bphillips

It's not so much that we're giving up as moving on from the Mule! I will always have a soft spot for MV's, and I will certainly be back, even if it is only to look around.

bphillips

elkhunter: I spent a couple of winters in Missoula and Lincoln. (No, not with Ted K!) Had a '51 Willys while I was there, Definitely should have kept it, but for some reason I decided that heat was a good thing to have in a vehicle... :roll:

Good hearing from you!

elkhunter: I spent a couple of winters in Missoula and Lincoln. (No, not with Ted K!) Had a '51 Willys while I was there, Definitely should have kept it, but for some reason I decided that heat was a good thing to have in a vehicle... :roll:
Ya I know Lincoln quite well. Worked on most of the Forest Service roads when I was on the Helena National Forest road crew. Drove a 94 Ford 10 yard dumptruck. I had a 1947 Jeep , a CJ2A and was the 3rd owner. What a mistake getting rid of it. Happy New Year and take care. elkhunter

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks